The next public meeting of the New York City Campaign Finance Board will be held on Thursday, May 12 at 10:00 AM.
The meeting will be held at 100 Church Street, 12th Floor, in the CFB’s Board Room in Lower Manhattan.
If you plan to attend, please RSVP by calling us at (212) 409-1800. Building security requires all visitors to provide photo identification before entering.
|New York City
Campaign Finance Board
Public Meeting Agenda
May 12, 2016
1. Approval of Minutes from April 14, 2016
2. Report of the Chair
3. Report of the Executive Director
4. Report of the Voter Assistance Advisory Committee Chair
5. Candidate Appearances
6. Executive Session
7. Vote on Staff Recommendations for Penalties
8. Vote on Staff Recommendations for Public Funds Repayments