Press release: The next public meeting of the New York City Campaign Finance Board (CFB) will be held on Thursday, May 11, at 10:00 AM.
The meeting will be in the Joseph A. O’Hare, S.J. Board Room of the CFB’s office in Lower Manhattan, at 100 Church Street, on the 12th Floor.
If you plan to attend, please RSVP by calling us at (212) 409-1800. Building security requires all visitors to provide photo identification before entering.
|New York City Campaign Finance Board
Public Meeting Agenda
May 11, 2017
1. Special Announcement: “I Voted” Sticker Contest Winner
2. Approval of Minutes from April 13, 2017
3. Report of the Chair
4. Report of the Executive Director
5. Report from Voter Day 2017
6. Candidate Not Appearing
7. Candidate Appearance
8. Board Deliberations on Adjudications
9. Vote on Violations and Penalties
10. Vote on Public Funds Repayment
11. Executive Session