The next public meeting of the New York City Campaign Finance Board (CFB) will be held on Thursday, July 13, at 10:00 AM.
The meeting will be in the Joseph A. O’Hare, S.J. Board Room of the CFB’s office in Lower Manhattan, at 100 Church Street, on the 12th Floor.
If you plan to attend, please RSVP by calling us at (212) 409-1800. Building security requires all visitors to provide photo identification before entering.
|New York City Campaign Finance Board
Public Meeting Agenda
July 13, 2017
1. Approval of Minutes from June 15, 2017
2. Report of the Chair
3. Report of the Executive Director
4. Candidates on Meeting Agenda (candidates in bold will appear)
5. Appearances by Candidate or Campaign Representatives
6. Board Deliberations on Adjudications
7. Vote on Staff Recommendations for Violations and Penalties
8. Vote on Staff Recommendations for Public Funds Repayments
9. Vote on Staff Recommendations for Public Funds Payment
10. Executive Session