The next public meeting of the New York City Campaign Finance Board (CFB) will be held on Friday, October 13, at 10:00 AM.
The meeting will be in the Joseph A. O’Hare, S.J. Board Room of the CFB’s office in Lower Manhattan, at 100 Church Street, on the 12th Floor.
If you plan to attend, please RSVP by calling us at (212) 409-1800. Building security requires all visitors to provide photo identification before entering.
|New York City Campaign Finance Board
Public Meeting Agenda
October 13, 2017
1. Approval of Minutes from September 28, 2017
2. Report of the Chair
3. Report of the Executive Director
4. Vote on Staff Recommendations for Public Funds Payments
5. Vote on Recommendation to Raise the Expenditure Limit
5. Candidates and Independent Spenders on the Meeting Agenda
6. Candidate Appearance
7. Executive Session
8. Vote to Issue Proposed Rules for Public Comment